Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Bouquet IPTV

  • Thread starter Thread starter nightmare911
  • Start date Start date
N

nightmare911

Guest
Hi,
There seems to be an issue with hades and IPTV.
On Apollo I was able to watch IPTV channels on bouquet. However after fresh installing hades I am no longer able to watch IPTV channels on bouquet it doesn't even say buffering on the top.
I have livestreamer and livestreamersrv installed but the issue is still there.

Thanks

P.s. sorry for my bad english
 
I tried a couple and got either
Code:
 Gstreamer error: No URI handler implemented for "asx". (12) from uridecodebin0
or an error suggesting the address didn't exist, maybe they have dropped support for asx streaming?
I've found the IPTV-List-Updater plugin works quite well thought, have you tried that?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top