Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Bouquets Defaulting to Radio instead of TV

dpullen87

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
39
Since upgrade to either 106 or 100 from 90 my bouquets defaults to Radio instead of TV, how can i stop this from happening.

Thanks,
 
I have a Solo2 and I upgraded from 106 to 107 and all is fine here. Also I couched flashed my friends Solo2 from 90 to 106 and then to 107 and all was fine also.
 
Have you a radio channel set up as start up service? Order than that, if you switch to a TV channel & reboot, does the last used TV channel kick in on?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top