Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bouquets Greyed Out - Service Unavailabe Check Tuner Configuration

  • Thread starter Thread starter dlicious
  • Start date Start date
D

dlicious

Guest
Sorry for the noob question but I have done an auto scan on 28.2e and got nearly 1000 channels. Ive uploaded the latest silverfox settings for 28.2e to the enigma 2 folder and restarted my system. I can access all the channels via the green satellites button on my dreambox but when I use any of the favourites theya re all greyed out and I get the message Service Unavailable check Tuner configuration.

Its driving me mad and I know its only something simple but I have hit a brick wall.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
Thanks for the reply but unfortunately I have restarted the box and removed/overwritten the enigma 2 folder with the Silverfox 28.2e bouquets but they are still greyed out.
 
Those bouquets are out of date and try with the Mr Mr updates of SF and make sure you have E2 selected on the options page and click reload on box after FTP across.
 
Hi ive put the latest Mr Mr updates on and still no luck, all channels show under the green button for satellites but the channels for the blue button (favourites) are all still greyed out.

Here is exactly what im doing:

Setting my tuner up for 28.2e and getting a lock and 96% on SNR & BER and a lock

Im then doing an auto scan and keeping the feeds.

I then restart and then FTP the bouquets over to the enigma 2 folder replacing whatever is already there.

Once this is complete and has found nearly 1000 channels I restart the whole box.

All the channels over the bouquet are greyed out.

Everything from the search (1000 channels) are in one big line under satellites but they all work fine.

Thanks again for your help!
 
you dont say what box you have for a single or twin tuner check you sat configuration also would be a good idea to make sure snr is good
reboot the box first
send the latest channel list use dreamedit or dreamset i prefer dreamset
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top