Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Bouquets in EPG

Removing this option if is the case ? Was not a very good move and it should be incorporated into future builds if possible.
I am sure if there was a poll.. This would be a landslide vote to incorporate it back into the next builds .
I know some say this will not return.......But am sure a Big majority in favour in a Poll could ? change their minds.


Best Regards

polosolo


vast portions of the ViX image are routinely changed upon direct request of our user base even if we our selves dont think the changes are necessary, that said however there are some changes that we simply wont revert and on these we will stick to our guns. This being one of them.
 
I have the Bouquets to open when the EPG buttons is pressed and find this the best option to brows through different categories , see what tv is on later and managing recordings ,while still being able to view the selected channel.
Now if there is an easier option to do this ....please can some kind soul explain ....with a how too .

Best Regards.

polosolo

press the left and right buttons either side of the ok button, this will move you through the various bouquets one at a time.
 
press the left and right buttons either side of the ok button, this will move you through the various bouquets one at a time.

I must be missing something because when I press the EPG button on the remote all I get is the channels displayed with the times of the tv shows ect eg: when they start ... and when I press the < > left right buttons next to the ok button all it does is scroll across the times of the events.

They do not navigate through the bouquet categories for me ....What I am I doing wrong ...because if they did navigate as you say ...Then that`s what I`ve always been after , but never have achieved.


Best Regards.

polosolo
 
At this moment in time i'm at work so i cant really help but by pressing the EPG button you should go directly to the Graphical EPG.
 
Use the < > buttons at either side of the number 0.
 
Use the < > buttons at either side of the number 0.

That works AWSOME!!! .....I REALLY DID NOT KNOW THAT THEM 2 buttons navigated through the Bouquets :thumbsup:

I been trying all friggin kinds with the buttons next to the ok .lol

So now I realize that them buttons exist ... I have to take back all that I said earlier.... because them to buttons I have just found navigate the Bouquets make the world of difference.. :cool:

Thanks guy`s for your time help and support...I am still getting my heads round all this change.... This is a real fantastic community and I really appreciate all your time , help and guidance.


Best Regards

polosolo
 
That feature will keep the Missus of my back now... :D

Very important feature. :)

Best Regards.

polosolo


LOL the main thing is your now happy with your setup. I realize that any changes we make can often be hard for people to accept but we really do think long and hard before making such decisions and it's not something we undertake lightly, which is why it can seem that we may come off as a little defensive when challenged over such changes.

any hoo thats enough of my prattle, hope you can now enjoy your receiver a little more.
 
That works AWSOME!!! .....I REALLY DID NOT KNOW THAT THEM 2 buttons navigated through the Bouquets :thumbsup:

now that you know how that works, try using all the number buttons when in ViX EPG & learn a lot more...
 
There used to be a feature within the EPG menu (bring up EPG then press menu button) that would allow us to personalise/set buttons to our own preferences.
If this feature was put back then surely that would please everyone, as we would then be able to choose which way we want our set-up to be.
 
A lot of people, including me, miss going straight into the gepg, browsing, then opening the list if required. I don't always need to see bouquet list at start but it is a very user friendly feature to have a single button press to show the list while browsing. I don't want to use BH. This is a forum so we can post such requests/questions, no? Change will always happen and the features added to this image since I began using it are fantastic. I always update and have gotten great support on this site.

Once in gepg pressing the "Guide/EPG" does nothing. Could this be programmed to bring up the list? So pressing once brings up the EPG, pressing again brings up the list. Would be nice.
 
as andy says the old way was chaotic with so many EPG screens all having different buttons and keymaps, we decided to harmonize the keymap for the whole EPG to attempt to keep things simpler by using the same buttons for the same functions. This is a change we felt had to be made and it is not going to be reversed.

Well I find it strange that on the other EPG. The arrow keys dont work to change bouqettes, 8 and 2 dont work to go page up and down. So why change a small thing that is very functional and blame it on keeping all epgs the same when they obviously not.
 
Well I find it strange that on the other EPG. The arrow keys dont work to change bouqettes, 8 and 2 dont work to go page up and down. So why change a small thing that is very functional and blame it on keeping all epgs the same when they obviously not.

They do work like that on mine!... Must be a problem with you'res

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
vast portions of the ViX image are routinely changed upon direct request of our user base even if we our selves dont think the changes are necessary, that said however there are some changes that we simply wont revert and on these we will stick to our guns. This being one of them.

Looks like the guys want to keep this as is. I don't want to be argumentative as I appreciate the huge amount of work put into the image. Other users being argumentative may cement the devs standpoint on not changing this aspect.

If there are is any scope in future builds Devs, could you add a single button press to launch the bouquet list, maybe another press of the EPG/Guide button. I'm sure a lot of your users would appreciate it, and it would not alter the current mappings (in my very very limited knowledge)
 
They do work like that on mine!... Must be a problem with you'res

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
yes it works on the full EPG but the other one (press up button) to show whats on now, they don't. You have to press blue to access bouquet list and right and left to skip a page.
 
yes it works on the full EPG but the other one (press up button) to show whats on now, they don't. You have to press blue to access bouquet list and right and left to skip a page.

no!....... it works fine on my single epg when I press right arrow. And it cursors through bouquets without problems on the epg screen you are talking about also.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
no!....... it works fine on my single epg when I press right arrow. And it cursors through bouquets without problems on the epg screen you are talking about also.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It doesn't navigate through bouquets it navigates through markers within the bouquet you are currently in. You have to click blue to bring up bouquets where in full EPG blue adds autotimer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top