Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bouquets missing from EPG

divil_a_bit

New member
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've been on OpenVix Hades 018 for a LONG time because it does everything I want and I've configured it exactly as I want!
I decided to upgrade tonight and noticed the bouquets list from the EPG menu is missing (not a big deal, I've gone back to my old image)
Attached to this post are the 2 screen shots - the screen shot taken on the phone is OpenVix 4.2.026 and the other screen shot is Hades 018

The bouquets list I'm talking about is across the top: Favourites (TV) :: Sky ROI Entertainment :: Sky ROI Movies :: Sky ROI Music
It's completely missing from the 4.2.026. The remote control keys < > still switches between bouquets and the title changes correctly.

Anyone else seeing this problem? Maybe there's a new setting on 4.2.026 I'm missing.
I did a fresh install of 4.2.026 with no settings/plugins restore.

new-epg.webp

old-epg.webp
 
There epg tabs that needs adding via a modified epgselection.py and supporting by the skin
 
Super - thanks Andy. I forgot I was using a hacked version of Blue HD!
 
You can try this epgselection.py from my Dropbox
Code:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/c35q7c73708e7z2/EpgSelection.py?dl=0
you need to ftp it to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens save the pyo version first. Reboot box you will need to find the edited skin part for the skin you want to use.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top