Thank you @bmitie for taking the time to respond.
You are right, I think the Enigma2 and satellite stuff is a steep learning curve for me, and that is with a tech background too! It seems every response I have seen on this thread is an additional avenue to research/explore, for example... like you, pic quality means a lot to me too and I didn't realise the different boxes would give different outputs (beyond resolution capabilities, etc). As you elude too though, the HD61 twin satellite is no longer available though according to WOS. :-(
Thanks for the info for Unicable and FBC tuners. I don't have the option to change the cables. The FBC tuners sounds interesting to allow watching more than 2 channels, this will be something for me to consider when deciding between ZGemma H9 twin satellite vs a pricier Vu+ model.
You are right, the ZGemma remote looks really basic. A decent, user-friendly remote can make a big difference for something you (and the family) use every day. That too may be worth paying a premium for... hmmm, decisions, decisions!!!
You are right, I think the Enigma2 and satellite stuff is a steep learning curve for me, and that is with a tech background too! It seems every response I have seen on this thread is an additional avenue to research/explore, for example... like you, pic quality means a lot to me too and I didn't realise the different boxes would give different outputs (beyond resolution capabilities, etc). As you elude too though, the HD61 twin satellite is no longer available though according to WOS. :-(
Thanks for the info for Unicable and FBC tuners. I don't have the option to change the cables. The FBC tuners sounds interesting to allow watching more than 2 channels, this will be something for me to consider when deciding between ZGemma H9 twin satellite vs a pricier Vu+ model.
You are right, the ZGemma remote looks really basic. A decent, user-friendly remote can make a big difference for something you (and the family) use every day. That too may be worth paying a premium for... hmmm, decisions, decisions!!!
