Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Box changes channel on its own

  • Thread starter Thread starter varianjv
  • Start date Start date
V

varianjv

Guest
Hi there
The box seems to be changing channel on its own!!
Any ideas?
 
Dodgy remote, do you have any ports open on your perhaps
 
could be doggy remote, could be someone using a tuner transcoding from another deivice, restart the box and see if it persists
 
I had a similar issue last year so I changed my box password, closed most ports and set HTTP streaming password protection. I've not had the same problem since. Frankblueking :):)
 
had the same a while back.... was caused by hdmi cec. once i disabled it, it stopped.
 
Thanks for the replies.
I did have my box opened to the internet (So i could watch TV remotely)
Ive closed this off and rebooted the box so Ill see how I go over the next day or so
 
Thanks for the replies.
I did have my box opened to the internet (So i could watch TV remotely)
Ive closed this off and rebooted the box so Ill see how I go over the next day or so

that sounds like your issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top