Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Box crashes when changing channel using epg

  • Thread starter Thread starter roywoods
  • Start date Start date
I'm not sure I need worry about bouquets at this point. I can't change channel even with the most basic setup.

Does it sound likely that there's something wrong with my box? Seems odd that I'm the only person having this trouble?

Cheers

Try setting up ABM then see if the same crash occurs, I just set up one of my Duo's and have no issues with selecting channels in the Graphical EPG or any other EPG screen for that matter.
 
Ok. Thanks a lot guys. Will do as soon as I get home tonight.

User Guide looks good!!! :)
 
Ha!!!!!! You guys are the BEST!!!! It's working like a dream. Thank you soooo much! :) Love the Bouquets.
 
Hmm strange this problem you were having I was trying to reproduce this problem but could not.

I have Neva scanned for channels before always use ABM of load one using dbe... So I was just curious why it was crashing.

Glad you got the problem sorted tho pal eventually :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top