Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Box freezing on exiting Youtube

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I have just installed HbbTV plugin to use youtube tv add on , which works fine but when I exit the youtube app, my box freezes & I have to restart it from the main? Any advice please?
 
I am using youtube app which gets installed after you install HbbTV plugin.
 
I am not using youtube app from the feed, can you please advise me on how to find my debug data?
 
Last edited:
Update, I have deleted the HbbTV plugin, & after restart redownloaded it from the feed, this time on exit, my channel was on but as soon as I changed channel, I ended up with a black screen with a spinning vix.
Went to root/home/log folder & there is no crash log?
 
It hasn't crashed by the sound of it - you need to switch on debug logs, reboot, and try again.
 
I have enabled deug logs & tried again but same thing, box freezes on exit from Youtube, no log file in log folder??
 
Are you looking in /home/root/logs/ ?
 
Any suggestion guys?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top