Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Box freezing

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

recently (a couple of weeks) my Duo2 has started freezing but only while recording or viewing a channel.
It happens irregularly, maybe every two or three days and doesn't seem to happen in a specific channel, but as far as I noticed always one decrypted by Oscam with an original TivuSat card.
It just freezes and I have to switch it off from the back so I don't think there is any log.
I tried to downgrade to 6.0.003 , (and 6.0.007) but it didn't work

Any suggestions?

G
 
Hi,
as an update I switched from Oscam-latest to scam and I haven't had a freeze since. Is there a known problem with Oscam?

G
 
Well if you are ok now then you have an answer. I have duo2 as well, what is scam? May help me. And thanks for reporting back.
 
Hi,
as an update I switched from Oscam-latest to scam and I haven't had a freeze since. Is there a known problem with Oscam?

G
There have been reports with the older receivers of issues(memory) - fixed by starting via script before E2 starts --- google should show the posts
 
Well if you are ok now then you have an answer. I have duo2 as well, what is scam? May help me. And thanks for reporting back.

Well, as thy say "Correlation does not imply causation " , but I hope it is...

Scam is another softcam, like Oscam or CCCam, you can find it in the plugins under "softcams".
G
 
There have been reports with the older receivers of issues(memory) - fixed by starting via script before E2 starts --- google should show the posts

Yes I remember it, there was the problem of Oscam stopping but I don't remember anyone mentioning freezing everything.

I had it set up that way but stopped when a reinstall with a new version worked fine. I'll redo the script and check if it solves the problem.

G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top