wullboy
V.I.P ,
Hi, was looking into my EPG when my box locked up, so i switched it off at the back switch, and rebooted the box, but all i got on the boot up was a red light only showing on the LCD and the box would not boot up, so i switched it off again, waited a few minutes, then rebooted the box, this time the box fired up, i have 2 crash logs for anybody who can read them...
I also have another crash log, the one that crashed the box in the first place, but i could not up load it as it stated that it exceeds the forum limit ??
I also have another crash log, the one that crashed the box in the first place, but i could not up load it as it stated that it exceeds the forum limit ??
Last edited: