Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Box hangs every night

  • Thread starter Thread starter tolmie
  • Start date Start date
T

tolmie

Guest
After I turn my box off at night, not deep standby and I go to bed, when I get up in the morning the box has hung, vix icon on top left of screen and just a black screen, I then need to do a restart of the box for it to work. Only other info I have is I use a nas for recording, download crossepg onto box as if I try mounting a USB drive it crashes the box.
 
its likely down to the epg i would really not recommend saving a epg to internal flash or a nas for that matter.

you can try a temporary swap file set over night to see if that makes a difference but i would also get that epg off the internal flash.
 
I have tried to mount a USB stick a million times to use for epg but crashes every time. Not much else I can do.
 
Did you try more than 1 stick ?
how are you formatting the stick ? before or after inserting it into the receiver ?.

The more info you can provide the better.
 
I've put another USB pen drive in and it seems to be happy with that, let's see how that goes.
 
yes some sticks work and some wont.
 
I'm experiencing similar issue but it's not every day.
On three Duo, I'm using a Verbatim 8GB pen.
first never crashed or stuck
second and third had two or three blocks at the crossEPG scheduled time.
 
I would suggest that you do NOT have your 3 duo`s doing a EPG download at the same time..

I did have an issue with this about 6 months ago..

I then staggered the times to do the download.. and all has been fine since..
 
Yeah same here I have all my epg's for my boxes staggered 5 minutes apart.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
 
Mr mister have to say it's a good suggestion. But one of the three Duo is not on the same household therefore it is not related to download bottle necks. I presume
 
I had a CEPG issue on one of my boxes whilst the other three worked fine, have a look in case there were any recordings going on at the same time.

I am just fault finding mine at the moment and have changed the download time to avoid recordings
 
Still having issues arrgghhhh, same prob, get up in morning and need to do reboot, using USB for peg, manual download of epg works a treat
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top