Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Box not responding to remote.

garryboy

New member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Runing Fresh flash of vix build
720

After a few mins of using the remote control the box does not respond to certain buttons on the remote ie the numbers, enter, down etc.

To fix it I have to press the tv button on the remote and then press the Sat button.
This fixes the issue for a few mins then it returns.

I have replaced the batteries with new.

I thought this was a plugin problem but im running a bare fresh install with no settings backup and it still persists.

Any ideas

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Im thinking its the remote as pressing the tv button then the sat is restoring the full function.

That makes me think its not the box. Ive emailed steph at WOS about it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Meant to say. I got a replacement remote which solved my problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top