Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] box not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter leashe123
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leashe123

Guest
hello, I need help, all my free sky channels have disappeared. do I have to buy a new pack ??
I have a cloud - ibox 4. and all im getting is a black screen.
I am new to this so please help

alysha
 
Tut Tut. No such thing as "free sky channels" and also Cloud iBox 4 is a clone receiver and no support will be given on either. Please reread the forum rules you signed up to.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Can't help but think that you only joined the forum for this specific reason. Rules are rules,


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top