finbarr
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jan 23, 2014
- Messages
- 211
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
I have read a few very old similar threads to this, but instead of re-opening them I thought I'd post new.
Since updating to Apollo 8 (via fresh flash, and restore from settings backup from 003), every few hours, and completely randomly, my Duo2 will go into standby (which also turns the TV off, as I have HDMI CEC enabled - or maybe it's the other way around-e.g. is the TV turning off the box?).
I turned on debug logging, and rebooted enigma. Then, literally, the minute enigma came up, I tried changing the channel to see if France are still in the world cup, and boom-it goes into standby all by itself. See the attached debug log for info.
I will try turning off HDMI CEC, but thought I should post the log first to see if anyone spots anything obvious... Thanks!
Since updating to Apollo 8 (via fresh flash, and restore from settings backup from 003), every few hours, and completely randomly, my Duo2 will go into standby (which also turns the TV off, as I have HDMI CEC enabled - or maybe it's the other way around-e.g. is the TV turning off the box?).
I turned on debug logging, and rebooted enigma. Then, literally, the minute enigma came up, I tried changing the channel to see if France are still in the world cup, and boom-it goes into standby all by itself. See the attached debug log for info.
I will try turning off HDMI CEC, but thought I should post the log first to see if anyone spots anything obvious... Thanks!