Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Box Switching Itself Back On

The Lambton Worm

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've got an Harmony 650 remote which has been working fine up until the latest version of ViX. I've tried setting the Harmony up different ways but what is happening is every time I press the power button on the remote to switch everything off, my TV, ET9000 & amp power down but then my ET9000 switches itself back on. I have to manually turn it off using the 'power toggle' on the Harmony remote.

Having been through various set ups of the remote I'm now starting to think that its a problem with ViX and not the remote.

Has anyone else had this problem before and if so, did you manage to cure it? Failing that, anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem could be?
 
My 650 works fine, but I did have strange issues when the HDMI-cec part was enabled. So as the harmony deals with everything I disabled it.

I take it you have run through the troubleshooting section in the harmony software.
 
well i dont have a Xtrend receiver but i do use the harmony 600 and 650 and they both work flawlessly with my Duo and Uno.
 
I use a harmony 900 with my et9k and it works a breeze. There must be something in you setup on harmony software thats maybe conflicting, in particular in your activities you have setup.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top