G
garyblas
Guest
I have always auto shutdown my box at 2am and updated crossepg at 4am.
This has worked fine and leaves my box in standby.
I have noticed since my last build update to 655 (may of been earlier) that every morning my box is not in standby any more,, I assume this is something to do with crossepg update ?
Cant find any settings for this but definate change to past builds, anyone know why or how to ensure stays in standby?
This has worked fine and leaves my box in standby.
I have noticed since my last build update to 655 (may of been earlier) that every morning my box is not in standby any more,, I assume this is something to do with crossepg update ?
Cant find any settings for this but definate change to past builds, anyone know why or how to ensure stays in standby?
