Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Box unstable after upgrade

imish

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
622
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Last upgrade was on the 1st of Nov.

Came back from my travels this morning and the box kept crashing.

When checking for software updates it kept popping up with an error "background update check is is progress....check back later"

CrossEPG doesnt work - error "configure cross epg"

Even a restart caused the box to crash.

I have now flashed the box to 775 using the instructions on here.

Yet the CrossEPG, and software update functions are not working and neither are my settings.

any help appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Looking at the memory usage I can see

FLASH

TOTAL 196.6M
FREE - 152K

Does that sound OK? If not, how do I go about clearing some items from Flash.
 
It sounds like epg is filling your flash, try using an hdd or USB stick
 
I've checked - epg is being stored in the NAS

Any specific directories I should be checking
 
Check /var/lib/opkg/lists/ for any large files.
 
Now have 117M Free in Flash which is much better than before.

PS: Also just removed the Video Resolution Plugin - was very annoying when the box would swap resolutions between channels.
 
you can disable Auto Resolution but dont remove it from the image as it is now a integral part of the image, removing it could result in a lot more issues down the road.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top