I re-flashed latest Apollo 028. Everything went well until i first time restarted box. There is just spinning vix logo.
- I tried re-flash three times with no luck
- There's three DVB-C tuners in my ultimo
1st. time i did all plugin installations and settings changes and channel searches at the same time. Restarted box and it didn't start anymore
2nd. time i installed plugins & configured them first -> restarted -> Everything seems to work. Then i installed oscam and copied settings files. Searched channels. (Everything seems to work. I can watch tv etc.) Restarted box and box didn't restart anymore
3rd. time i installed plugins & configured them first. -> restarted -> Everything seems to work. Then i just searched channels and restarted box. Box won't start anymore. Just spinning vix logo.
I had to restore Apollo 023 back because it's working fine.
- I tried re-flash three times with no luck
- There's three DVB-C tuners in my ultimo
1st. time i did all plugin installations and settings changes and channel searches at the same time. Restarted box and it didn't start anymore
2nd. time i installed plugins & configured them first -> restarted -> Everything seems to work. Then i installed oscam and copied settings files. Searched channels. (Everything seems to work. I can watch tv etc.) Restarted box and box didn't restart anymore
3rd. time i installed plugins & configured them first. -> restarted -> Everything seems to work. Then i just searched channels and restarted box. Box won't start anymore. Just spinning vix logo.
I had to restore Apollo 023 back because it's working fine.