Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bug with ViX 2.1 - pink screen using

  • Thread starter Thread starter cotwj1
  • Start date Start date
C

cotwj1

Guest
I had this issue with using Open PLi 2.0 before, but can anyone help me?

Problem: When using ypbpr output on my Vu+ Duo (using ViX 2.1) I get a pinky coloured screen using my projector (not the case if using my DVD player through the same lead or using scart to the TV).

Is this a known issue - any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks,
 
Am pretty sure this was fixed with the latest version of vix (2.1.4).

Try ensuring the box is completely up to date (can you connect it to another tv, or through scart/hdmi or something else?!)

There were a few members who had the same problem, maybe they can confirm...
 
Ver 2.14

Thanks for your help - I didn't have ver 2.14, but I've just updated to that version now.

Sad to say that the problem still exists.

Would be good to hear from others to see if the issue has been fixed....???
 
Thanks - I did another search on the forum and found a solution.

I followed this exactly and it worked from stuattravs

"ok try this unplug componant lead and plug in scart, go to a/v settings set video output to scart and set color format to YPbPr press green button then go back into av settings and change video output to YPbPr and again press green button, power off box, plug in componant lead and start up again"

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...nent-out-Open-PLi-odd-colours&highlight=ypbpr

Thanks for everyones help - so excited that I can now use ViX 2.1:p
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top