Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Build 560 - Download Plugins crash

stick50jr

ViX Beta Tester ,
Joined
Sep 18, 2010
Messages
708
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
AUSTRALIA
I guess this will be pretty obvious ... with the subject build, selecting download from plugins menu causes a crash.

Crashlog sent direct from the Vu+Duo: 1358037946.18

May I say that I am stoked to find that the GetEcmInfo commit has fixed the problem with Evocamd 2.17 and some other older cams. Thanks again Andy, notice you've been plugging a few older bugs lately... very much appreciated. (Evocamd works better/faster than scam on the old irdeto1 aurora stuff that I still watch down under).

cheers
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top