I
irishchris
Guest
What skins are you guys using? If you are not already try going back to vu plus hd skin, using vix epg and enabling pig(picture in graphic) and changing picons shown to 5.
What skins are you guys using? If you are not already try going back to vu plus hd skin, using vix epg and enabling pig(picture in graphic) and changing picons shown to 5.
ok i'll do a reflash late tonight and let you know later. thanksUnless is a conflict with having cooltv guide installed as I have tried on the duo and solo to replicate this problem and can't. Perhaps a reflash and don't install cooltv guide and reinstall picons.
Chris
I am installing picons by installing a plugin (there are two listed). It just installs, I do not get an option to decide where to install them. I too have same prob. picons appear in channel bar but not in epg. (I have epg setup correctly for picons, items set to 5 etc)
Chris
I am installing picons by installing a plugin (there are two listed). It just installs, I do not get an option to decide where to install them. I too have same prob. picons appear in channel bar but not in epg. (I have epg setup correctly for picons, items set to 5 etc)
What skins are you guys using? If you are not already try going back to vu plus hd skin, using vix epg and enabling pig(picture in graphic) and changing picons shown to 5.
Unless is a conflict with having cooltv guide installed as I have tried on the duo and solo to replicate this problem and can't. Perhaps a reflash and don't install cooltv guide and reinstall picons
you wont get an option it will install acording to where you set out in the vix settngs menu
maybe we have to set the epg install to hard drive first then install the picons?
picon
1. When you install picons via a plugin, you do not get the option to tell them where to install.
2. There is no option in the vix 1.3 menu to set picon storage location.
check in
media/hdd
media/usb
media/cf
should be in one of the above
check in
media/hdd
media/usb
media/cf
should be in one of the above
just to confirm got it working now
i FTP to the duo and the picons folder were no where to be seen in "media"
so downloaded it from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...ox0786-28.2E-Enigma-II-HD-Settings-and-Picons
moved them into media/HDD and w00t w00t! picons working in EPG
no idea where the info bar is getting the picons from if they weren't not in media folder though?
1 Correct
2 Incorrect because if you go Menu > Setup > VIX > Settings
You will find the option there