So after 5.5 you need a directory/ folder named sf8008 and inside that 3rdparty sf8008 etc.
Not sure where the oe-alliance-feeds springs from, or whether that url works - if it doesn,t that would screw things up
I would be tempted to stop the box, remove it and reboot
So there should be another sf8008 directory inside the 3rdparty one?
I've just checked my other boxes that are are on 5.4 and they all have the oe-alliance-settings-feed.conf as well.
View attachment 62579
I have been banished downstairs now so will carry on tomorrow.
Thanks for the advice so far :thumbsup:
http://myvixbuild.xyz/feeds/openvix/release/5.5/sf8008/all
Code:http://myvixbuild.xyz/feeds/openvix/release/5.5/sf8008/all
What happen if you put that in a web browser?
22:06:05.3185 [OnlineUpdateCheck][kernelMismatch] no kernel mismatch found
[OnlineUpdateCheck][kernelMismatch] error fetching http://myvixbuild.xyz/feeds/openvix/release/5.5/sf8008/sf8008/Packages.gz
If I go into the install plugins screen I just get a blank screen and pressing any button brings up the access denied symbol at top right.
View attachment 62581
opkg install http://myvixbuild/feeds/openvix/release/5.5/sf8008/sf8008/enigma2-plugin-skins-openvix-youvix-purple_5.5+git2786+331c423-r4_sf8008.ipk
Would it be because I built a release image perhaps? Does it need to be developer at this stage.
I've tried the PluginBrowser.py from the dev build but that doesn't make any difference either.
They're on a NAS.
I've now tried to use the feeds from the openvix-5.5.015.003.Py3-sf8008_mmc.zip and that doesn't work either although the About Boxbranding screen shows my server address so not sure if I need to change something there?
I've also tried the PluginBrowser.py from that image as well.
I've also built images for 2 different boxes and they are the same as well.
I can download from my server through a browser and via putty using the same url as in the feeds and I've set the feeds up exactly the same as in ViX 5.4 which works perfectly.
Running out of ideas now![]()
Also, from the debug log...
Means it is accessing the feeds. If not it would say...Code:22:06:05.3185 [OnlineUpdateCheck][kernelMismatch] no kernel mismatch found
Code:[OnlineUpdateCheck][kernelMismatch] error fetching http://myvixbuild.xyz/feeds/openvix/release/5.5/sf8008/sf8008/Packages.gz
There is:Thanks twol, I really appreciate you taking the time to test. At least I know it's not my server or feeds now.
Must be something wrong with the image I'm building then because I get the same on 3 different boxes.
I set my build environment up using the guide for ATV 7.0, is it any different for ViX and is there a github page with a guide?