Thanks for that …will plan to commit today the change for libusb etc.@lincsat,
The softcam issue can be aggravating, so I just let the CLI AI fix it. Easier for me.
See the attached zip file which has my meta-local along with instructions generated when it was fixed. Now no softcam issues.
And also note /etc/issue has some extra characters that are not needed which may or may not cause problems:
I do not see an easy way to fix the /etc/issue properly, but it can be gotten around if needed. For a single personal build, just open /etc/issue and delete the unwanted characters.Code:Welcome to OpenViX \n \l openvix 6.9 \n \l Type 'root' to login with superuser privileges (no password will be asked).
Your offline site is actually online and working, or at least it is here. The Wrynose build is a bit more intensive at least it seems on my older computer. This may be why the site appeared to be offline. I always try to check them and see if they are actually dead or if the problem is in my build machine.
View attachment 68588
Regarding etc/issue ….what don,t you like about it?
