A
AnfieldRoar
Guest
As the Xpeed LX2 is no longer supported I built openvix myself and flashed fine.
Now I want to manage updates to my box so I changed the opkg feeds in /etc/opkg to point to my own website and uploaded the ipk's and packages to my site in /feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihde/3rdparty etc
Seems to work great for plugins, as I can now install new ones
When I do a 'software update' it gets the packages.gz files file (from /etc/opkg files) fine and says there are X packages to update.
But when I install the updates, the opkg log file says that it's downloading the ipk, then removing the corrupt ipk. But the ipk's do indeed download fine (tested separately and webserver mimetype is good) and the ipk's are correct ones from the build so any ideas what is wrong here anyone?
Just want to extend the life of my LX2
TIA
Now I want to manage updates to my box so I changed the opkg feeds in /etc/opkg to point to my own website and uploaded the ipk's and packages to my site in /feeds/openvix/release/5.0/inihde/3rdparty etc
Seems to work great for plugins, as I can now install new ones
When I do a 'software update' it gets the packages.gz files file (from /etc/opkg files) fine and says there are X packages to update.
But when I install the updates, the opkg log file says that it's downloading the ipk, then removing the corrupt ipk. But the ipk's do indeed download fine (tested separately and webserver mimetype is good) and the ipk's are correct ones from the build so any ideas what is wrong here anyone?
Just want to extend the life of my LX2
TIA