Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Busy box crib not installing

motorhead16

New member
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
On my solo 4K I don’t seem to be able to install busybox. Each time I go into the cron timers it asks me to install. When I say yes it just asks me to install again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Also tried via terminal by doing opkg update && opkg busybox-cron but it failed also.
 
I noticed the same (Ultimo4K), although Cronie was already installed and my Cron timers are running. It just keeps asking me to install Cron when I go to the Cron menu - it's not a biggie
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top