Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Button 0, does not switch between two TV channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ace-li
  • Start date Start date
A

Ace-li

Guest
Hello
I am new and installed the image a few days ago. I am excited and it is stable.
with other image I can switch with the button 0 between the two last TV CHannels. Here, he only switches to the first station in the list not back. How can I change this?
excuse my bad English.
greeting
Patrick
 
by pressing the 0 button it will only take you to the first channel. for example in UK, if you watching channel 3 and press 0, this will take you back to BBC1 and it will clear zap history. to go back to a channel you have zapped or watched, there should be two keys under the numbers on remote either under 7 &9, two arrows, one facing left and the other right. by pressing these, it will bring a list of channels you have watched.
 
Just to add to the above posts.


0 = Panic button
< > = History

Both History and Panic button have options. If you disable Panic, 0 should do last channel.

History options allow you to zap to last channel or present the list of historic channels.
 
Many Thanks.
I have disabled the panic button and now it works.
but if I use the <= => keys, you will not get History but EPG Guide / Cool Guide. but that's no problem.

Thanks
 
Button 0, does not switch between two TV cha

Which do you want to use? Arrows or 0?

Also, not sure if Cool TV guide changes defaults.
 
Panic button is there for a reason. Zaps instantly to first channel. This is so you can switch to a safe channel if you are watching something inappropriate and someone that shouldn't see it comes in the room.
 
no, button 0 is alright.
everything OK.


@ Huevos
I do not need the panic button. anyone can watch, no matter what is going on ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top