Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Button mapping changed

maxben

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I'm using the simple 1080 skin and have always used the button setup to change left and right buttons to channel zap up and down, since I updated to 028 yesterday this doesn't work although still set in the button setup and instead get the horrible info bar epg when pressing left or right.

Any solution ?

Thanks
 
When you go into button setup, does it also show the info bar epg atatched to those buttons? .. if so just remove
 
.. tried a couple of skins and receivers and exactly the same.
However, I can go into button setup and add a new operation which overrules the info bar peg operation.
So try deleting your channel zaps and re add.
 
@twol, thanks but I had already tried that never the less I tried it again with a e2 restart in between - still the same, this is with my HD51. i'll try the sf4008 later.
 
Tried the SF4008 and it's the same but not a Technomate I have here.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top