Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-MISC] Cable and FTA Sky UK CustomMix

cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml Without Sport HD for users that cant update plugin till next image

FTP cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Auto BouquetsMaker\custom

Turn Auto Fetch to no
 
cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml Without Sport HD for users that cant update plugin till next image

FTP cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Auto BouquetsMaker\custom

Turn Auto Fetch to no
I'm on image 5.1.018, do I still need to use this xml file or is the customMix plugin updated on vix please?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
I'm on image 5.1.018, do I still need to use this xml file or is the customMix plugin updated on vix please?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Sorry I have just seen this but I don't think they will but they may be on 5.1.019
 
Updated ABM config files last night and custom file, scanned and now Sky Sports News HD 509 is missing. The only option is SD version 519, sky mix HD is still there. Sky sports news HD is still working as i had it on before i did the rescan.

Any ideas?
 
Updated ABM config files last night and custom file, scanned and now Sky Sports News HD 509 is missing. The only option is SD version 519, sky mix HD is still there. Sky sports news HD is still working as i had it on before i did the rescan.

Any ideas?

Yea I've noticed new ABM config files deletes it and my CustomMix adds SD too. I've corrected CustomMix https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/commit/8366722ed1082da7f84ebe7ac194b5b2d003507c

Also made a pull request to fix ABM providers file https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/pull/73
 
Last edited:
Just noticed I've posted that in the Cable CustomMix thread. My Cable CustomMix is fine just that ABM has removed Sky Sports News HD and my Cable CustomMix without sports HD channels doesn't effect 509.

When ABM remove from blacklist you can update ABM config files and rescan ABM.

I've only had to correct Sat CustomMix without sports HD channels.
 
Last edited:
Updated ABM config files last night and custom file, scanned and now Sky Sports News HD 509 is missing. The only option is SD version 519, sky mix HD is still there. Sky sports news HD is still working as i had it on before i did the rescan.

Any ideas?
Missing from satellite or cable? Please try to be descriptive when posting bug reports. Remember the people working on this do not necessarily have access to the same providers and net IDs as you and some are not even in the UK.

@dsayers, is your PR still required?
 
@dsayers, is your PR still required?
Yes as Sky Sports News HD is still working on Virgin UK.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Hi dsayers, thanks for doing this plugin.
One thing I have noticed is that ITV2HD, ITV3HD, ITV4HD & ITVBeHD do not clear on Freeview, it might be worth removing them so they revert back to the Virgin ones.
 
Hi dsayers, thanks for doing this plugin.
One thing I have noticed is that ITV2HD, ITV3HD, ITV4HD & ITVBeHD do not clear on Freeview, it might be worth removing them so they revert back to the Virgin ones.

It should only be adding SD versions
 
Hi dsayers, thanks for doing this plugin.
One thing I have noticed is that ITV2HD, ITV3HD, ITV4HD & ITVBeHD do not clear on Freeview, it might be worth removing them so they revert back to the Virgin ones.

Can you set Sky UK your area HD I think I had issues with SD and Custom region a few months ago.
 
I can't find an LCN section, the CustomMix file I generated was manually made with "Programmers notepad 2" and the LCN files to produce one unique provider with grouped channels.
Due to the channel organization the cable LCN file is required along side the cable CustomMix file, both are provided in the zip package I posted, along side my template LCN.

First I generated the CustomMix file, with source channels, but no target channels, and labelled added channels with an ** at the end of their channel name.
I then re-organized the cable LCN file, the template LCN file still has the added channels with their place markers, I then filled in the CustomMix file.

The CustomMix file is ordered in provider channel order, making it easier to cross-reference, starting with Freesat then Sky.
 
Temporarily removed BBC 1 HD to Channel 4 HD from Sat till regional issues are sorted.

Please use Dsayers Sky UK Free to air into Virgin UK not the no sport HD channels option.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top