Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

cam in vuduo 2.1 image original

  • Thread starter Thread starter seth_72
  • Start date Start date
S

seth_72

Guest
hello anyone that know how to install any cam in vuduo original image 2.1.
in 1.6 i use ipk install and ccam softcam that works after installed it.
but if i try do install any cam in the 2.1 image either it cant install or it wont start the cam and no Picture or sound.

anyone
 
You might find it difficult to get support for an old image. It would be easier to bring your Duo up to date and load the latest OpenViX image.

I do know that the ipk install method worked fine on my Duo when it had v2.2 loaded, but I have no idea why it did not work for you with your old v2.1 image.

For clarification I am talking about ViX images - if your Duo has the factory fitted image I can't help at all.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top