B BadBoy New member Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 291 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Feb 19, 2012 #1 My mgcamd is not restarting when I restart enigma, it is set to auto restart, any ideas?
Mr. Mister Moderator , Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 4,936 Reaction score 22 Points 0 Age 56 Location Northern Ireland Feb 20, 2012 #2 Go to your mg_cfg file Change B from {00} To : B {06} that should cure your problem..
B BadBoy New member Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 291 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Feb 20, 2012 #3 Nope, cam is setup fine and works when I do a manual restart, just does not start when I restart enigma.
Nope, cam is setup fine and works when I do a manual restart, just does not start when I restart enigma.
Mr. Mister Moderator , Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 4,936 Reaction score 22 Points 0 Age 56 Location Northern Ireland Feb 20, 2012 #4 What version mgcamd you using.. ??
B BadBoy New member Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 291 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Feb 20, 2012 #5 1.35a I switched to oscam and that worked fine for a bit and now I am back to Mgcamd
Mr. Mister Moderator , Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 4,936 Reaction score 22 Points 0 Age 56 Location Northern Ireland Feb 21, 2012 #6 Sorry buddy.. Thats what i was using also and all was working fine.. I did find a few issues like this with my Vix 2.3 image though.. So i went back to 2.2.1 and all have been fine since.. I have 1 duo with 2.3 on it.. but no updates are done.. and all is fine with that also.. sorry buddy.. cant help any more than this..
Sorry buddy.. Thats what i was using also and all was working fine.. I did find a few issues like this with my Vix 2.3 image though.. So i went back to 2.2.1 and all have been fine since.. I have 1 duo with 2.3 on it.. but no updates are done.. and all is fine with that also.. sorry buddy.. cant help any more than this..
B BadBoy New member Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 291 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Feb 21, 2012 #7 I have only experienced it on 2.3. I am back to mgcamd will monitor it. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
I have only experienced it on 2.3. I am back to mgcamd will monitor it. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
U ukdirtyboy New member Joined Aug 3, 2011 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 53 Feb 23, 2012 #8 yep same problem here mgcamd has to be restarted even if set to start on startup with green tick in box also on 2.3 on uno let me know if you find out why cheers
yep same problem here mgcamd has to be restarted even if set to start on startup with green tick in box also on 2.3 on uno let me know if you find out why cheers
B BadBoy New member Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 291 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Feb 29, 2012 #9 Seems to be OK now that I have switched the auto cam checker off. I noticed on startup that it was running the check and I was getting no picture. Give that a try Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Seems to be OK now that I have switched the auto cam checker off. I noticed on startup that it was running the check and I was getting no picture. Give that a try Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk