Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] cam start scripts

  • Thread starter Thread starter sebhki
  • Start date Start date
S

sebhki

Guest
Hi

I would like to modify the start script for the cam on my vu+ ultimo.
Currently I use the blue panel / softcam manaager and mark the cam I need to "enable startup".
However, I would need to start oscam, wait 10 seconds so it takes control of the card, and then start cccam.
How can I do that ?
where can I drop a script which would do that ?

thanks
 
Apparently, there's no such script on ViX but a .py script which sees the cams in /usr/softcam and makes the magic happen.
Can this be modified ?
Or what could be a solution to my challenge ?
 
Hi.
found out that the order in which the cams are selected to enable startup do have an influence on this.
As a result, it works ;)
 
Sorry for not seeing this earlier.

As you have since discovered there is no need for scripts in this area as the softcam manager in ViX is a very powerful piece of software it self.

Any hoo im happy your now sorted.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi,
for the future: you can also use scripts for softcams. Just write a script (permission 755), put it in the softcam folder and you can select it like a softcam from within the softcam manager.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top