Cheapest one you can get.Which ones would you suggest?
How do I set the receiver/remote to use different remote channels?
Set a timer from 00:00 to 12:00 and another from 12:00 to 00:00.One annoying this is that I can't set a timer to record from 00:00 to 00:00 as that just results in a timer set to record zero minutes. So I have to set a timer for 00:00-23:59. But that means I'll miss the last minute between 23.59-00:00. Is there any way to do a timer how I want?
Recordings are done by service id, not channel number.Makes sense, thanks. I was wondering, I'm only recording BBC Radio 2. Since I'm recording it 24/7 every day of the year I'm a bit worried that one day the channel will have changed channel numbers
Yes, although I suspect it's more likely to record nothing at all.So if the service ID changes will the timer end up recording a different channel than the one I wanted?
Yes. ABM sorts/arranges services. Nothing to do with recording timers.Would that happen if I used AutoBouquets Maker or not?