Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

can i multiboot vix 1.2?

westentertainer

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
72
hi i have vix 1.2 onlie upgrade installed in my vu duo with ghost image,

is there a way to multiboot so i can try other images keeping the one i have now.

i wopuld like to try gigants image,,any help please
 
ok thanks but what is the new gigant image like,,,i can find any screen shots anywhere....
 
I havn't tried the gigant image as I find that the VIX image does everything I need, but like you I would like to try other images too.
Maybe multiboot is something that might possibly be added to a later version of VIX?
 
Would be nice to have this option like in my old DM800 with OozooN in flash with Barry Allen + a couple of images in flash was good to play around with different images
 
Black Hole 1.3.9 with meoboot, but is based on the new 5.4, and the hd channels not works on vix in multiboot. Need a new version 5.4 based
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top