Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Can I use IPTV Portal on Vu+ Duo2 box?

harryajh

New member
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
0
my Mag256 box suffers lots of IPTV buffering problems so I was wondering if it was possible to configure my Vu+ Duo2 to see if that fixes it.

Absolutely no idea if this is even possible and where I would enter the Portal URL, this is not using a plugin like E2Player but a paid sub

Any ideas, please?
 
Last edited:
look for X-Streamity very nice iptv plugin
 
look for X-Streamity very nice iptv plugin

thanks, tried several different versions and everyone crashed the box, think I might have to buy an IPTV/Android box, Linux is great when up and running but getting there is often very painful and long-winded :confused:
 
thanks, tried several different versions and everyone crashed the box, think I might have to buy an IPTV/Android box, Linux is great when up and running but getting there is often very painful and long-winded :confused:

just reflash with no restore. then use Jedi Maker xtream or XStreamity I had different ones installed at the same time and had crashes, once reflashed it was fine . My Mrs only uses my old Du0² VOD live catchup loves Xtreamity for ease of use
 
thanks, tried several different versions and everyone crashed the box, think I might have to buy an IPTV/Android box, Linux is great when up and running but getting there is often very painful and long-winded :confused:

The mag portal is very different to running iptv on the enigma 2 boxes harry
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top