Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Can no longer connect to box via browser (OpenWebIf) but can via FTP

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Today I'm unable to connect to my box via OpenWebif in my browser to my VU+ Ultimo 4K box yet I can connect to my VU+ Duo 4K SE box.

I entered this as the URL: http://192.168.1.231
I'm still able to connect via FTP to the same address. This is the host name that I connect to via FTP: 192.168.1.231
I have a username and password entered in FTP. Username is root and I have a password that I made up.

I was never asked for a username or password to connect via OpenWebIf on my browser.

It looks like the LCD display on the box has frozen as it says 22:19 when the time is now 23:17. And I can't turn the box on from standby as nothing happens when I press the power button on my remote.
Yet stuff is still recording fine as I can see the filesize increase on my FTP.

Any idea why I can't connect to my Ultimo box via my browser?
 
Last edited:
What image u got on box ?

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
 
Vix 5.4.001

It looks like the LCD display on the box has frozen as it says 22:19 when the time is now 23:17. Yet stuff is still recording fine as I can see the filesize increase on my FTP.
 
Vix 5.4.001

It looks like the LCD display on the box has frozen as it says 22:19 when the time is now 23:17. Yet stuff is still recording fine as I can see the filesize increase on my FTP.

The time seems to freeze if you are in a menu.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top