Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Can no longer record IPTV

keithr

New member
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have been recording my IPTV feeds, most of the time it works ok. Yesterday I upgraded from 5.1.016 to .032 and now, if I try to record either from the EPG or instant record, the VU crashes every time.
I did have a problem that while a recoding was taking place, I could not watch any existing recording, if I tried I would get the IPTV program that I was recording, I didn’t report this, as it was not a big problem for me, but it would be good to sort the problem out.
Regards
Keith

Crashdate = Mon Aug 13 08:52:38 2018
Crashdate = Mon Aug 13 08:54:25 2018
Crashdate = Mon Aug 13 08:58:48 2018
Crashdate = Mon Aug 13 09:00:43 2018
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Did this create pages & pages of 0k files in your recordings as well that would need deleting? I get that when tying to record IPTV as well as crash loop.

Be great if that’s fixed in next release as mentioned above.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top