Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Can not open root tmp

  • Thread starter Thread starter knislinge2000
  • Start date Start date
K

knislinge2000

Guest
When update to 5.1.004 from 5.0.**

I can not open root/tmp In Windows explorer
And in DCC i can not se tmp at all:confused:

In Windows explorer says this
"You do not have permission to open this file"
 

Attachments

  • Skärmklipp20.webp
    Skärmklipp20.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Skärmklipp23.webp
    Skärmklipp23.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
I get the same Windows explorer error in 5.1.003

It's probably because tmp is a link (to another link).

var/volatile/tmp is where you want to be, and WEexplorer gets you there.
 
When update to 5.1.004 from 5.0.**

I can not open root/tmp In Windows explorer
And in DCC i can not se tmp at all:confused:

In Windows explorer says this
"You do not have permission to open this file"

I've had the same errors thought it was something I've done. I have to go the long route /var/volatile/tmp
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top