Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can`t boot from USB stick on my Vu+Duo

  • Thread starter Thread starter plagesnu
  • Start date Start date
P

plagesnu

Guest
Want to change image on my Vu+Duo but after tried several times it will not boot from my USB stick. Have tried several types of images but still the same. The strange is there I have never had this problem before. I`m wondering if there is some new boot loader I need.
Hope somebody can give me some hint how I could resolve this problem.
 
Couch image flash ? Much easier than usb flash:)
 
Hi,
you mean flash from USB? Other USB devices attached like hdd or another flash drive?

ciao
 
Yes I mean flash from Usb. Anyway I found out the reason why it not boot. Its a electrolyte problem. When I heated up my receiver with a hairdryer it suddenly worked. I will now check if I find out the specific electrolyte who is in bad condition.(Sorry my English)
 
You need to change the famous capacitor that fails on most old VU+ Duo1 receivers.

There is a long thread on the forum with all the details.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top