Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can Vu Duo record from scart?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snakie
  • Start date Start date
S

snakie

Guest
Hi guys,
I have very precious videos on my old dv camcorder .I just was wandering if vu duo would be able to capture video from scart (av)and record it on to hdd.
No support usb input for windows 7,Can not get right cable to my laptop.Last software for DCR-HC35 is 2004 for win xp -which I've tried before with no luck.
I just wonder if anyone of you guys could point me the right direction.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top