Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Up and running but what else.....?

rscosworth

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So guys,

I have my Vu+ Duo up and running with a Vix image and a bouquet pack

Installed a 1tb HDD

Ive sorted the EPG onto a USB key.

Ive figured out how to record and play back.

What else can I do with this feature packed box? I would like to be able to stream videos from my home server for starters...

I would also like to know what all the little icons are when I press OK, it displays things like output quality and whether its recording but what do they all mean?

Thanks
R
 
Last edited:
I have also managed to stream to my PC using the webconsole provided in the vix image - its great although with HD channels it does not transmit the sound :-/
 
You could install 1chanel plugin and watch about 25000 movies all free
Even one's that are in the cinema are sometimes on it. its a great plugin!

also do you know you can use your boxes tuners via a pc? like a virtual tuner i use it with windows 7 media center and dvblink works great like having a sat tuner on my laptop.
but its using my vu+ tuner it also wont stop anyone watching via box on tv.
 
also do you know you can use your boxes tuners via a pc? like a virtual tuner i use it with windows 7 media center and dvblink works great like having a sat tuner on my laptop.
but its using my vu+ tuner it also wont stop anyone watching via box on tv.
Why use a commercial program, and not use the 'normal and free way' (i.e. 'streaming')?
And yes, of course using DVB-Link does influence the potential of watching telly via the box directly: after all it uses a tuner!
 
I've had my experience with a twin sat tuner installed in the pc and using dvblink, found it really unstable which is why I bought the vu+

Playing content from my pc on the vu+ interests me as I have lots of old films and series that I like to watch.

Last night I got picons working so basically just wondering what else I can do with it...I'm sure there's more?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top