Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cannot access my Satellite Box with Filezilla, 500 OOPS error!

Maggiesat

Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Messages
65
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Hi all of a sudden I am getting an 500 OPPS error message : Cannot change directory:/dev/null when I try to access my satellite box. I haven't changed anything, any ideas what is going on and how I might be able to sort it.
If I try to access the box via terminal on OpenWebif I get the message, No directory, logging in with HOME=/ what is going on?
Thanks
 
/dev/null is not a directory. Why are you trying to access that?

Check the box is connected to the network and what IP it is using in the info screen (Menu > Information > Network).

In filezilla:
  • host: box IP from the info screen
  • user: root
  • pass: whatever you set in Menu > Setup > Network >Password
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top