Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Cannot delete Common Interface Assignment

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheExistentialist
  • Start date Start date
T

TheExistentialist

Guest
Can any one help me with this?


I added a provider and a service via Setup -> SoftCAM / CI -> Common Interface Assignment -> Slot 2


I am trying to delete/remove what I added but if I press Red button (Delete) the menu just goes back to CI Assignment and nothing is deleted.


I think this is a bug in Vix Hades Build 12. Can I remove the entries manually by editing a config file? If yes which file and where it is located?
 
Update: I managed to locate the file to edit. It is called ci0.xml or ci1.xml (0 for slot 1, 1 for slot 2). Location under etc/enigma2.

A clean config file without entries should be:

<ci>
<slot>
<id>x</id>
</slot>
</ci>

Note: Change x with 0 or 1 (depending on slot).

I hope this can be solved with next update so any entries can be removed from the vu+ interface.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top