Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

cannot initialise internal hdd

chrcoluk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK
Ok so I unplugged the usb external hdd, had some stuttering on timeshifting, put in a spare 2.5" hdd as internal is already formatted to fat32.

When I try to initialise it, it says cannot unmount due to timeshift/swap.

I then disabled timeshift.

Same error.

How do I get round this?
 
ok rebooted box and then worked, does vix handle 4k sector advanced format drives properly?
 
so for the curious

21.6MB/sec on external 7200rpm hdd (limited by usb probably)

and this for internal 5400rpm. plus hell of a lot quieter :)

root@vusolo2:/media/hdd# dd if=/dev/zero of=output.img bs=8k count=256k
262144+0 records in
262144+0 records out
2147483648 bytes (2.0GB) copied, 21.902611 seconds, 93.5MB/s

timeshift works perfect now no stuttering :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top