Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Cannot update Rytec Providers

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Guys,

As the tile suggests, I cannot update Rytec Providers (noticed my EPG for non-standard channels was a bit light). When I try to update, I get an error saying "cannot connect to rytec sources". Currently on Vix 5.2.08

Any ideas?
 
rytec not reachable for the moment.I am on latest image version
 
Why not use epg importer instead of crossepg?
Epg importer works fine.
 
Thanks for all the replies.

Any possibility of the Rytec issues being resolved, or should I look at moving to epg importer?
 
If you use CrossEPG for OpenTV EPG and Rytec, there is always a corrupt EPG message and EPG is discarded.

IMO, if you are using Rytec EPG, better to use EPG Importer. You will get better support from Rytec team.

There was a server issue which was resolved. We'll have a look for any cleanup required. Might need to edit crossepg sources. We'll check later.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top