Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cant download plugins VU Solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keith Lynch
  • Start date Start date
K

Keith Lynch

Guest
Cant download plugins

Hi Guys

Wondering if somebody can help , I deleted plugins last week as tv was on a bit of a crazy one , now I cannot
download plugins and my wife is missing TS Media , any ideas please

Error reads :

There has been an error , please try again later , if this issue ...

Thanks in advance guys
 
What version of ViX are you on? Menu > Information > About. I am on 4.2.028 (release), what are you on?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
when I try look for extensions in in plugins there is nothing there but the error message ..
 
What version of ViX are you on? Menu > Information > About. I am on 4.2.028 (release), what are you on?
I could have sworn I posted that very question.

Edit: Just spotted multiple threads - sorry.
 
not sure whats going on with the plugins ive removed them before when that it was jumping and it stooped , but now its all gone pete tong
 
welcome to the forum

Please note:
Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top