Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can't find LCD4Linux

thecaretaker

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Southern UK
Website
www.thecaretakers.co.uk
Where will I find LCD4LINUX. I can't seem to find it in any of the download plugin catagories. Either that or I'm blind.

Any clue which category it is in or do I need to download it from somewhere else and install it?

Just got me Duo2 a couple of hours ago, still setting it up :-)
 
It's not in the plugin feeds, it is built in to the image by default.
 
Menu/Setup/System/Front display panel i think thats what your after
 
i had lcd4linux within the front display settings on vix. it has now disappeared. i have tried downloading enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.0-r1_mips32el.ipk to my temp folder but when i try to install it fails. can anyone tell me how to get it back without reflashing. i even tried restoring but it doesn't make a difference. thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top