Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can't FTP TM nano OE

  • Thread starter Thread starter satnano
  • Start date Start date
S

satnano

Guest
Hi after some help please:

I have flashed the latest openvix apollo 100 image and I can't seem to access the enigma2 files using fizella, smart ftp and win scp. The box connects fine to the internet as I can download extensions and drivers fine. The box has a static ip address assigned by the router. I can't ping the box ip address either. I have reflashed the image twice but still can't access root via ftp, is there another way to access root or a solution to this enigma?
 
Menu -> Information -> Network, is the IP reported there the same as you're trying to use?
 
Yes exactly the same, I can see it in the box adapter setting and in the router web page,
 
If you can't ping or FTP, it does suggest network issues.
Can you telnet into it? doubtful...

Have you any firewall rules that are blocking access to it?
 
Thanks guys, it has been resolved by allowing ftp access in the router setup for tmnano device. It is a new router so was unaware for such requirement for each device in the network.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top