Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Can't get picture on some Stanard Definition Sky Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I noticed that I can no longer get a picture on Sky Sports, Comedy Xtra, etc standard definition channels any more but Comedy Xtra+1, Gold and Motorsport TV still work. Anyone else getting this problem? I have a HD box.
 
You don't say how you are trying to watch them? Is it sly cs or virmin cs or legit sky?
 
It's a Sky red card paired to a HD box and put in my VU+ Duo 2.
 
Will legit cards even work in a vu or any non sky box now the encryption has changed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top