Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Can't I stream from ZgemmaH7S to Iphone or Android(Samsung) or PC using Webif.

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
449
Reaction score
16
Points
18
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.7
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
NO
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
NO
Just configuring a Zgemma H7s and tried streaming using webif but no success, on PC I get sound and blank screen on smartphones it starts with blank screen and just stops. I have no issues on a uno4kse with vix 6.6.

Is this a quirk with the Zgemma or am I missing a setting?

help
 
Can i take it this is not a bug in Vix 6.7 and the zgemma h7s does not allow streaming to smartphone?
 
It works for me on pc (win 11) with webif? Using OpenVix 6.7.17
 
Asking a negative is a unique way to ask a question.

How many tuners on receiver?
How many tuners have signal and correctly configured?
Which channel/s?
What type of encryption on the channel/s?
Are channel/s active on receiver when streaming?

What are you using to stream on the smartphone.

I use Dreamdroid and have no issue. Apart from it not recognising the spacers ABM uses.
 
I got it to work on a samsung using Dreamdroid but you cant install that on an Iphone hence my switch to Webif. Its a quirk and I cant figure it out. Tried other images and no luck.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for clarifying that this is not image specific. There are a few apps that work on IOS, try one of those.

I suppose next set of question will be which Apple device, what version of IOS. Which browser are you using? Which media player is set as the default? As well as the previous questions. Otherwise, limited information to work with.
 
I have found e2remote pretty good with my H7S’s and I also use oplayer lite using the url from webif. I use Option 3, internal, from the e2remote play menu. Running vix6.7 and ios 18.6.
 
Ok its an iphone 12 pro, ios18.6.2. I tried that e2remote and it cant find box and I don't know how to edit it to enter url etc. The oplayer lite asks for a fee. The player on box is 4097 gstplayer. The ip of box is static, it shows up in router. Not a clue what I may be doing wrong. its Vix 6.7.010 and I have 2 x h7s's both wont stream!! With the uno4kse it was easy peasy so I assumed same would apply to H7S.

What am I doing wrong?
 
Well assuming you have checked the basics (network connectivity between device and box, etc) you just need to create a profile for your box. If you can open the webif on your device this proves some connectivity. There is a “check” button as part of this profile creation process.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top